Autoscopy

 




       This is my Autoscopy project. I like how the project turned out. The reasoning behind the background and layout of the project is a little complicated. The format of myself in the photo is called "Stamp Texture" on photoshop. The reason I put myself in the sky is because stamps travel all around the world on envelopes. The reasoning behind my whole project is to emphasize my desire to travel the world when I'm older. I want to explore new areas of the world I have not yet been to and to learn things about other cultures. I love to travel and go vacationing to nice places so I thought it would be a good idea to do my Autoscopy project on it. 














Comments

  1. Your project looks really awesome and the idea behind your autoscopy project is very insightful and meaningful. It was very creative of you to use the stamp texture and to have it sort of symbolize stamps and how they travel all over. The colors from your stamp textured picture do almost blend in with the background color wise, which makes it a little bit difficult to differentiate but only a small bit. Overall, you did an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Self Portrait Poster

Somewhere