Business Cards


 










       These are my Business cards. There is three of them, front and back on each of them. We created them on InDesign and in total took me about 4-5 hours. This project was an interesting one. I thought it was cool to create our own business cards with our logs we made earlier in the semester. The first one is a turquoise color background, with blue and green inter design colors along with my logo in black.  The fronts of each card have my name, phone number, email, and website. My second business card is all white with a black streak on the back and a grey streak on the front, both sides have my logo in white. And finally my last card which is my favorite. I really like the color scheme on this one and I really like the gradient style. The top of the card is a orange-red color that fades into black on the bottom. both sides have my logo in white and I also added circles to each side to give it a more advanced look. Overall I liked this project and had a fun time creating my own business cards. 



















Comments

  1. Your business cards came out really good! I love the different color schemes you chose, especially the different tones of greens and blues on the first set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Self Portrait Poster

Somewhere