Somewhere

 


       This is the finished product for my Somewhere project. Overall this was my favorite project of this class. The objective was to place ourselves in and environment next to a celebrity, athlete, or in a movie. This project too me about 6-8 hours to complete but I enjoyed doing it. Like I said this was my favorite project because I got to place myself doing a jersey swap with one of my favorite baseball player in Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Some things I had trouble with were getting the netting to lineup so it didn't look off and the background. All in all this was my favorite project.  

 















 

Comments

  1. You did a good job on this project ! especially with your masking technique. it looks like you really took a picture with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this project, it looks realistic you matched the colors well and did a very good job of editing out what was behind you before. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Self Portrait Poster