Logo

 




       The reason I decided to make this logo is because I am aspiring to become a doctor. It has been a life long dream of mine to help save lives. One of the best ways to do that is to become a doctor. It takes years of hard work, dedication, and drive to become a doctor. Its a grueling and painful process but in the end it will pay off. My mother is a doctor and has been a huge inspiration in why I would like to become one. We often follow in our parents footsteps and I am quite proud to follow in my mothers. My logo is an object often used in the medical field known as a stethoscope. It is what doctors use to hear the heartbeat of a patient. I blend in the initial of my first name in this logo to make it more personalized. All in all this logo means a lot to me and is something that I strive to become and something I am working to become. 

Comments

  1. I really like your logo and I think it was really well done. All of the color combinations go really well together. My favorite is the green and blue because I really like how these colors complement each other. I love your inspiration with the fact that you want to be a doctor, and I like how you incorporated your initial. I think you did well with not doing too little, but not doing too much. It's just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your logo looks so good. I like the colors and the details. I really like you were able to personalize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice simple design, nurses are great people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Self Portrait Poster

Somewhere