Self Portrait Poster

 











       On the left you can see the image that was used to be the nucleus of my poster. My posters slogan is "Color is all about perspective". This ties into my life because I am color blind. All my life I thought I saw the world how everyone else does, I had no idea I saw "differently" than most people. I started to notice I see things differently when I was in about 5th grade. People would call out colors they saw on the teachers screen and I just didn't see the same color. I found out that I was color blind when I did a color blind test with my family. We sat down and did it and I couldn't see the numbers (your supposed to be able to see a certain number to pass the color blind tests). My mother had told me that my Grandpa was color blind and it was a hereditary trait. My brother is also color blind. Color really is all about perspective. We all see different shades or even colors, our eyes all work differently. No ones eyes are the same and I think that makes us unique. Color blind people see the world through a different lens. That is my reasoning for doing this poster, because I wanted to bring awareness about the color blind community.




Comments

  1. I really like how you were super colorblind friendly in this project. The whole poster feels really pulls the person viewing it in. I really liked the font you choose for the project too and how you alternated colors every letter. You could really feel the personally touch in the poster, which helps connect to the audience viewing it. Overall, you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used on the poster. I really just brings a lot of attention to your theme and it adds something that really catches the eye. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! I really like the colors you used both because they look good but also cuz they're all color-blind friendly. The shapes you used throughout are really creative too, nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Somewhere