TagBrush Artist Statement

 Bryan Piccirillo

       This is my Logo Tag Brush. This will be used on all my Pixel projects as a "signature" per say. It is difficult to choose which one I would like to choose but there are multiple options. Overall though I like the blue one. I think I might rotate it or add something else but it is pretty much what I want the tag brush logo to look like. What we used to create this tag brush logo was a combination of things. We first outlined our logo and placed it within a paint splatter background. We then added a scratches background which made it look rugged and old. Then finally we added a negative background which made it look faded and original. We used these backgrounds in layers and added them on top of each other to create an overall effect. Last we added color to these tag brush logos and that is how I acquired this final product. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Self Portrait Poster

Somewhere