BW to Color

 






       The Black and White to Color was a cool project. We used Photoshop for this project and there was so much you could do with it. The fist thing I did was change my photo to black and white. For my colored versions I chose three different colored backgrounds. The first one was blue, second one was orange and third one was purple. I changed the opacity on them so you could see the background of the picture. The next thing I changed was the hair. I found it so crazy that the software could make the changes look so good. In the first one I made my hair dark blue, second one was purple, and third one was orange. The changing of hair color was probably my favorite part of this project because I found it so amazing and astonishing that the software could do something like that. And lastly I changed my shirt color to yellow, purple, and blue. All in all I thought it was a fun project and it helped me learn to navigate myself around Photoshop.







Comments

  1. The attention to detail is great. You did a great job on this project! I find it very impressive how you managed to get so many details of the strands of your hair into the color. I also really like the color themes that you choose, they fit the image very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are interesting colors! Your hair is very curly and you managed to capture that when you colored it, good job :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

Self Portrait Poster

Somewhere